Skip to main content
:::

Academy Landmarks

Academy Landmarks
* The Main Gate:
 
The Academy was reestablished in 1950. The main gate was built with two pillars connected with a horizontal arch. The six Chinese characters on the arch, meaning "R.O.C. Military Academy," were inscribed by the late President Chiang Kai-shek. The magnificent main gate and perfectly straight avenue behind signify cadets’ ambitions and aspirations to triumph.
The Main Gate
The Main Gate
close